iOS 15.4 arrives with a collection of tremendous features like Face ID with a Mask for iPhone and Universal Control for iPad. To test everything out, let’s have a look at how to install the iOS 15.4 beta.
Apple has recently released both the developer beta for iOS 15.4 and the public beta. Also with the awaited Universal Control for iPad and, Face ID With a Mask for iPhone, iOS 15.4 beta comprises over notes support for passwords, 30 new emoji, a brand new widget for the Wallet app, and a lot more.
If you still haven’t installed iOS 15 yet, then you should keep in mind that these are the only devices that are supported for that operating system.
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XR
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPod Touch (seventh generation)
- iPhone SE (first and second generation)
Now, we will see how to install iOS 15.4 public beta.
Steps to install iOS 15.4 public beta?
- From your phone’s Safari browser go to Apple’s beta software portal and accept to sign in with your Apple ID.
- If you haven’t registered it already choose “Enroll your iOS device” under the “Get Started” subhead.
- Once you have registered, Scroll down to look for a remainder assuring that the b ackup of your phone content has been created so that it can enable you to revert to the old state if required.
- Then Apple’s beta software portal will allow you to download the iOS beta software. Once you have downloaded, head to your Settings to install it.
- Scroll down until you get a button i.e, “Download Profile,” then click on it. After that, a warning message will pop up that says the site is attempting to download a configuration profile. Choose “Allow.” A window will appear that says from the Settings app you can create the new profile.
- Then, open the Settings app. Near the top, you can see a new segment i.e “ Profile Downloaded”. Click on it, and now you will be able to download the beta software.
- On the top right corner choose “Install.” Then you have to enter your password again and accept the long consent agreement by clicking “Install” again.
- For the profile to activate, you have to restart your phone.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed it.